Just before bath time his aunt Amy came over and took him for a bike ride though the neighborhood while Daddy mowed and cleaned up the yard. After I was done mowing Jackson and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up the garage and put some stuff in the attic. As you all can imagine, Jackson was A LOT of help while Daddy was tyring to get things cleaned up. He was able to get twice as many items out than I was able to put back up. But we both had a blast so that is all the matters!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Jackson Ready for Bed....
Just before bath time his aunt Amy came over and took him for a bike ride though the neighborhood while Daddy mowed and cleaned up the yard. After I was done mowing Jackson and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up the garage and put some stuff in the attic. As you all can imagine, Jackson was A LOT of help while Daddy was tyring to get things cleaned up. He was able to get twice as many items out than I was able to put back up. But we both had a blast so that is all the matters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



that is the cutest pic ever!
ReplyDelete