Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big Boy Boots


Every time that I put on my Deputy uniform, Jackson is right there helping me from the time I get my pants on until the moment I snap the last belt keeper on. Jackson has figured out my routine in putting on my uniform from getting the socks, next comes the t-shirt pants, and then the boots. Jackson has to be the one who gets each and every item I put on. One of his favorite movements he seems to enjoy the most is getting my boots from the closet. Jackson has to try on my boots and wear them to where I am sitting at the edge of the bed. This is a photo of Jackson wearing my boots after finding them where they don’t belong (at the end of the bed).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment